5360 St. Wolfgang
Bad Ischl, Hallstatt and Salzburg
Would you like to discover some of the most beautiful places in the Salzkammergut? From your hotel you have just to drive 20 minutes by car till to the beautiful city Bad Ischl.
The picturesque Hallstatt is a 40-minute drive away. But what would a cultural holiday be without Salzburg? Visit the city of Mozart by car in just 50 minutes from Seevilla St. Wolfgang.
… of Kaiser’s favourite city and the heart in the Salzkammergut. This charming small town is not only known as a spa town with tradition, because it also offers a varied shopping experience. Cultural events and customs, historical sights and a unique spa offer make Bad Ischl a popular excursion destination.
Things to do & do in Bad Ischl:
Here lives the unaltered ambience of a bygone era, when the imperial court keeping still formed the framework.
The villa in Bad Ischl was acquired by the Duchess of Sabran in 1912.
The heredithouse of the Seeauer family of salt-finishing family is located on the former shipping site of the Salzplätten an der Traun.
- Photomuseum / Marble Castle
In the noble Marble Castle, the former tea house of Empress Elisabeth, you can visit the photo-historical collection Hans Frank, unique exhibits and changing special exhibitions.
- Confectionery Zauner
Former K.u.K. farm supplier & farm sugar baker
- Eurotherme- Resort Bad Ischl
Eurothermen- Resort Bad Ischl is a spa and hotel complex in Bad Ischl, Oberösterreich
- Operetta concerts from May to October
- Shake The Lake in May
- Night of the Emperors in August “Nacht der Kaiser”
- Lehárfestival from July to August
- Kaiser Golf Trophy in August
- Traditional events every year:
- Glöcklerlauf 6.1.
- Carnival from 7.1.
- May tree setting 30.04.
- Nicholas and Krampus on 5.12.
- Hierzum Kongress und Theaterhaus
The World Heritage site of Hallstatt has a history of 7,000 years. Due to the prehistoric mining in Hallstatt, a separate epoch was even named after her. It is home to the oldest salt mine in the world. In 1997, the city was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List because of its uniqueness. Only one reason for the special ity lies in the construction of the old houses, which were built like swallow’s nests in the mountain.
Things to do & do in Hallstatt:
- Archaeological excavations
Visit finds from different eras under the sports shop Janu
- Salzbergbahn / Observation platform “World Heritage View”
The Salzbergtrain brings you to the Hallstätter high valley in just a few minutes.
- Beinhaus Michaelskapelle
It has existed since the 12th century AD.
- Dachstein chapel Hallstatt
At an altitude of 2206 metres, it is considered the highest church in the northern Limestone Alps.
- Evangelical Christ Church Hallstatt
- Lake Hallstättersee Shipping
- Calvary Church Hallstatt
Catholic Parish Church Hallstatt
- East bank hiking trail
If you want to walk on one of the most beautiful hiking trails in the Salzkammergut, this is the right place.
- Salt Worlds Hallstatt
It is the oldest salt mine in the world. Travel 7000 years into the past in 400 meters underground.
- Theme Trail Echerntal
The well signposted hiking trail leads through the wildly romantic Echerntal and ends at the breathtaking Waldbachstrub waterfalls.
- Full moon ride over Lake Hallstättersee from April to September
- Trips with the old salt ship from April to October
- Seer tent firmly at Hallstättersee in Bad Goisern 31.5. (3 days)
- Goiserer Summer Carnival 31.5. In the lido Untersee, Bad Goisern
- Great tour over Lake Hallstättersee from June to September
- “Obertrauner Bergerlebnis 2019” Echo and Sage bubbles at Lake 10.7 from 8 p.m. in obertrauner Bucht in Obertraun
- Hallstättersee-swimming-marathon 2019 on 3.8. in Hallstatt
- Lake Concert on the picturesque Hallstättersee 16.08 from 9 p.m. in Hallstatt
- St. Nicholas comes across the lake 30.11 from 4.30 pm to 7 pm public bathing beach Obertraun
The Sound of Music, the Salzburg Festival and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart are the famous notoriety of the World Heritage City of Salzburg. Art and culture, fortresses and castles, gourmet restaurants and traditional beisles, as well as the entire old town contribute to an impressive work of art of the city of Salzburg. Discover this modern and creative city despite its many historical backgrounds!
Attractions in Salzburg
- Salzburg Cathedral
The most monumental early Baroque building on this side of the Alps.
- Hohensalzburg Fortress
Hohensalzburg Fortress, the symbol of the city of Mozart, is the largest fully preserved castle in Central Europe.
Located in the centre of Salzburg, this square is given special significance by the Mozart Monument.
The main venues of the annual Salzburg Festival, at the foot of the Mönchsberg, in the so-called Festival District.
- Kapuzinerberg and Monastery
The Kapuzinerberg is Salzburg’s highest mountain.
- Mozart Birthplace
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born in the house Getreidegasse number 9.
- Residence Gallery Salzburg
The gallery contains a collection of the province of Salzburg, which follows the tradition of baroque noble collections.
- Linzergasse and Getreidegasse
A centrepiece of the old town, which impresses with its originality and is known as popular shopping streets.
- House of Nature
Museum of Nature and Technology, Aquarium with 40 show basins
- Sound of Music Tour with Panoramatours
Book the Original Sound of Music Tour to experience the magic of yesteryear!
Plus weitere Touren rund um Salzburg können Sie hier ansehen.
- Summer scene from June to July
- Salzburg Festival from July to August
- Salzburg Culture Days in October
- Music Festival Salzburg in November
- Jazz autumn from October to November
Further events can be found at www.salzburg.info
Tickets erhalten Sie unter anderem unter www.oeticket.com