We would like to politely inform you that dogs are allowed in exceptional cases (only when registering on the day of booking),
since a total of about 3 dogs are possible per day in the hotel and a maximum of 1 dog is possible per room.
Please note that registration can only be considered on the day of booking, later registrations are no longer possible due to the room layout.
Dogs are welcome (€ 15/day) – please bring your own dog food and bedding. Please observe our dog rules during your stay:
- Please do not bring your dog for breakfast.
- Your dog is allowed on the sunbathing lawn.
- Please regularly go with him Gassi outside the house so that he does not do small and large “business” on the lawn. Out of respect for the other hotel guests, we kindly ask you to do so.
- During the entire stay, your dog is not allowed to stay on upholstered furniture, whether in the lobby, in the garden, in the room or in bed. We are happy to provide you with our own dog blanket.
- In case of heavy pollution, we allow ourselves to charge € 40 cleaning fee per day.
- In the Grey Suite, Sweet Suite, New categories no dogs are allowed.
We thank you for your understanding and ask you to follow our rules so that all guests travelling with and without dogs can spend a pleasant holiday.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the Schafbergbahn and the shipping industry require a muzzle without exception!