- Pool opening hours: morning from 7 a.m. on request until approx. 9 p.m.
- Temperature July/August: approx. 26 °C
- Temperature Spring/Autumn/Winter: approx. 32°C
- Depth: 1.30 meters
- Length: 11 meters
- Width: 6 or 10 meters at whirlarea
Heat for mind and body. Sauna strengthens the immune system and stimulates metabolism.
The interplay of heat and cooling strengthens the defenses.
Recharge your batteries in our lake sauna overlooking Lake Wolfgangsee.
Take turns relaxing in the
- Finnish sauna
- Steam sauna with brine function or in the
- Infrared cabin with two comfortable loungers
The renovated relaxation area offers cosy places to rest.
Do you need a cold cooling after the sauna session? Through the direct lake access from the sauna area
you can refresh yourself in the lake.
We would like to politely point out that the use of the recreation area (rest room as well as sauna/naked area)
reserved for guests aged 16 and over and for peace and quiet.
Dress code in the SPA area:
- The pool must be entered with swimwear,
- the sauna area is a nude area.
- In the Finnish sauna and in the Infrorat cabin we ask to put a towel under.
- We ask you to not wear street shoes but only slippers in our wellness area.