- Pool opening hours: morning from 7 a.m. on request until approx. 9 p.m.
- Temperature July/August: approx. 26 °C
- Temperature Spring/Autumn/Winter: approx. 32°C
- Depth: 1.30 meters
- Length: 11 meters
- Width: 6 or 10 meters at whirlarea
Our 10 m long and all days heated outdoor infinity pool is at your disposal until evening
to catch the last rays of the sun from the water.
The buoyancy of the water in our integrated whirlpool area gives you a feeling of lightness.
Do you feel tensions and stress flowing out of your body?
Other wellness offers:
First row foot-free directly at the lake, a cocktail in hand and the sun rays on the skin. The hotel’s lakeside lawn offers plenty of loungers to allow daydreaming and to recover sufficiently. Are you living a life on the fastlane at home? Spend relaxing days in the Seevilla and keep your precious time.
Heat for mind and body. Sauna strengthens the immune system and stimulates metabolism.
The interplay of heat and cooling strengthens the defenses.
Recharge your batteries in our lake sauna overlooking Lake Wolfgangsee.
Take turns relaxing in the
- Finnish sauna
- Steam sauna with brine function or in the
- Infrared cabin with two comfortable loungers
The renovated relaxation area offers cosy places to rest.
Do you need a cold cooling after the sauna session? Through the direct lake access from the sauna area
you can refresh yourself in the lake.
We would like to politely point out that the use of the recreation area (rest room as well as sauna/naked area)
reserved for guests aged 16 and over and for peace and quiet.
Dress code in the SPA area:
- The pool must be entered with swimwear,
- the sauna area is a nude area.
- In the Finnish sauna and in the Infrorat cabin we ask to put a towel under.
- We ask you to not wear street shoes but only slippers in our wellness area.
Your break in the Seevilla Wolfgangsee
Take your time for your cosy and enjoyable holiday in the Salzkammergut directly on the lake.