If the sun ever pauses, we recommend a variety of activities:
In the hotel:
- Enjoy the late riser’s breakfast until 11.30 a.m.
- Read newspapers, magazines or books
- Enjoy a coffee in the lobby in front of the fireplace or in the room
- Browse our library or rent games
- Warm up in the sauna, then hop into the lake
- Relax with a cup of tea in the relaxation room
- Clean up your bad conscience in the gym
- Loosening muscles in the infrared cabin
In the area:
- A thermal spa day in the Kaisertherme Bad Ischl
- Visit the Hallstatt salt mines *highly recommended*
- Stroll through the picturesque village of Hallstatt
- Treat yourself to a massage at the White Horse Inn
- Explore the imperial city of Bad Ischl: Kaiservilla, Leharhaus, Café Zauner
- Visit the City of Salzburg or shop in the Getreidegasse
- Explore the giant ice caves and mammoth caves in Obertraun
- Skittles at Leopoldbauer or playing tennis at the Vitalhotel Wolfgangsee.
- Good food to go: we are happy to recommend good restaurants
- Go for a walk in the rain: Umbrella & rain jacket you get from us!
- Take a tour, more information at: Panorama Tours
Further suggestions for rainy days are offered by the rainbow program with information and program around Lake Wolfgang and in the Salzkammergut.