5360 St. Wolfgang
Travelling with a dog
We are pleased to inform you that with pre-information dogs are allowed in specific room categories.
A total of about three dogs are possible per day in the hotel, a maximum of one dog is allowed per room. Please note that registration can only be considered on the day of booking, later registrations are no longer possible due to the room layout. We allow ourselves to charge EUR 15,- per day without food.
Please observe our dog rules during your stay:
- Please do not bring your dog for breakfast.
- Your dog is allowed on the sunbathing lawn. Out of respect for other hotel guests, we ask that you regularly go outside the house, so that he does not do “business” on the sunbathing lawn.
- During the entire stay, your dog is not allowed to stay on upholstered furniture, whether in the lobby, in the garden, in the room or in bed. We are happy to provide you with our own dog blanket.
- In case of heavy pollution, we allow ourselves to charge EUR 40,- cleaning fee per day.
- Dogs are not allowed in all new categories, junior suites and suites.
We thank you for your understanding and ask you to follow our rules so that all guests can spend a pleasant holiday.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the Schafbergbahn and the shipping industry require a muzzle without exception!